Join Ed Lachman at the Kodak Cinematography Master Class at the Hamptons Film Festival
The Emmy- and Oscar-nominated cinematographer will discuss his artistic approach to creating the emotionally charged images for "Mildred Pierce" and "Erin Brockovich," showing scenes and sharing techniques used to achieve the visuals. He'll also talk about how to capture compelling visuals that engage today's audiences.
Saturday, October 15 at 12:15pm
UA East Hampton Cinema 6
Each year, the Hamptons International Film Festival and Kodak partner to present a Master Class with a leading cinematographer, which features clip presentations, trade secrets, and in-depth conversations about technique.
EDWARD LACHMAN SELECTED FILMOGRAPHY:
- I'M NOT THERE (2007), directed by Todd Haynes
- A PRAIRIE HOME COMPANION (2006), directed by Robert Altman
- FAR FROM HEAVEN (2002), directed by Todd Haynes
- ERIN BROCKOVICH (2000), directed by Steven Soderbergh
- THE VIRGIN SUICIDES (1999), directed by Sofia Coppola
- THE LIMEY (1999), directed by Steven Soderbergh